Download Jivi JSP56 Flash File, Stock ROM. The given firmware file of Jivi is the official original file and it is in the PAC file, which describes how to flash and driver install from SPD UpgradeDownload Tool. Here is how to flash Jivi Phone with a PAC File, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
How to Flash Jivi JSP56:
Download Jivi JSP56 Flash File and Install SPD Driver, Charge the phone 30% before flashing.
- First of all download the above files.
- Extract All File From zipping Or Rar File.
- Open the FlashTool folder and run UpgradeDownload.exe File
- After that click on the load packet button and select a PAC file from the given flash file folder.
- Wait for some time till the file is loaded
- Then click on the download button
- To connect the phone to the tool, put the phone in download mode.
- Switch off the phone and press the volume up and down simultaneously and Plugin Data Cable.
- Flashing will start waiting until flashing occurs.
- During flashing the data cable may not go out of the phone or the phone can go into the dead mode.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into a dead mode.